- METRO Fire Consortium
- Concrete Worker (seasonal)
- Sports Official
- Promise Family Outreach Liaison
- IT Specialist for Public Safety
- Equipment Operator
- Part Time Facilities Maintenance Custodian
- After School Program Highly Qualified Teacher
- After School Program Paraeducator
- Part Time Community Connection Outreach/Project Coordinator
- Recreation Coordinator
Please review any instructions specific to the position by clicking on title.
The City of South Salt Lake only accepts applications for positions that are currently open. Applications must be received by the closing date and time in order to be considered. Resumes submitted without an application form will not be considered.
Applications are received at anytime for School Crossing Guard
or Promise SSL After-School program staff.
Print, complete, and fax application form to 801.412.3276
or apply in person at:
220 East Morris Avenue (2430 South) 2nd Floor
South Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
FINAL APPLICANT MUST SUBMIT TO AND PASS A DRUG SCREEN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER