NOTICE OF MUNICIPAL ELECTION
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
The City of South Salt Lake will hold a Municipal General Election on November 5, 2019
to elect the following
City Council Member District 1 - 4 year term
City Council Member District 4 - 4 year term
City Council Member District 5 - 4 year term
City Council Member District At-Large - 4 year term
To qualify as a candidate a per must be:
1) a United States citizen
2) at least 18 years old on the date of the election
3) a legal resident of South Salt Lake for 12 consecutive months immediately preceding the date of election
4) a registered voter of the municipality
5) a resident of the council district you are filing for
6) not convicted of a felony
The candidate filing period will be Monday, June 3, 2019 through Friday, June 7, 2019
from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The candidate filig deadline is Friday, June 7, 2019 at 5:00 p.m.
Declaration of Candidacy forms or Nomination Petitions must be filed in person with the City Recorder at 220 East Morris Avenue, Suite 200, South Salt Lake, Utah, unless individuals are subject to Section 20A-9-203(3)(b) of the Utah Code.
If you have questions please contact the City Recorder's office at 801-483-6027 or 801-483-6019.